Saturday 3 May 2008

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston



Actor Vince Vaughn has spoken close to having a "genuine link" with his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.
In an interview with Parade magazine, the 37-year-old actor said that he is still close up to the former 'Friends' star.
Vaughn said: "I have such a great friendly relationship with Jennifer. In truth, I still spill to her always. I experience a real, genuine connexion with Jen. And I have a real number appreciation of her. That continues to this day."
Speaking around media pursuit in his personal life, he said: "I always try to hold back my relationships lull and my crop at the forefront."
"I haven't been someone to go and talk about those things, because that's not what I want to be known for."
He continued: "In regular life, hoi polloi date, and sometimes it kit and caboodle out, and sometimes it doesn't. We acquire more attention because we're more known."